CHANEL bags top the majority of fashion followers’ lust lists; so we’ve decided to round up our favourite bags from the brand – past, present and future! Say hello to 10 of the Best CHANEL bags of All Time.
10. Oversized CC Jumbo Shopper: A classic and iconic Chanel design, a popular choice with celebrities and fashion faces.
9. Large Shopping Tote: A structured option, with the iconic Chanel chain handles. Perfect for a shopping trip to fit lots into your bag while you’re on the move.
8. Boy Bag: A more modern design from Chanel, adding yet another covetable option to the increasingly long list! The style is available in a variety of sizes making it perfect for practicality or downsizing for day.
7. Medallion Tote: Another classic CC bag, with a large logo on the front on top of the iconic quilted leather, its perfect for those who love to carry /show off their bag in the crook of their arm.
6. Hobo Bag: From the new collection of Chanel handbags, we love this design and colour – its perfect for SS13 to complete a daytime or evening outfit. Created with an understated logo, it has subtle yet striking detailing.
5. Large Kelly: For a slightly more corporate take on the Chanel bag, this style is perfect for professionals. A different spin on the classic 2.55 – and we love it!
4. Camera Bag: Whether brand new, or vintage, these bags look perfect as an evening accessory with enough room for all the necessities on a night out.
3. Large Tote: Another bag selected from the new collection, this is the perfect style for summer to cram all your necessities into. With the choices of handles, it’s practical too!
2. Wallet on Chain Bag: Minimal and elegant. This bag is perfect for day or night, and one you’ll keep wearing for years.
1. 2.55: Of course it’s the classic Chanel 2.55 that wins! It’s definitely the most iconic and popular Chanel handbag, and it’s not hard to see why.